|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)||Akuma VS Shang Tsung|
|“||I am Akuma and I will teach you the meaning of pain!||„|
Known as Gouki in Japan, his life revolves around fighting. He travels the world day and night to find worthy opponents. He only lost once to his brother Gouken, whom he supposedly killed after a rematch. He also attempts to make Ryu succumb to the Satsui no Hado.
Death Battle Info
- Total Control
- Can Fire Multiple at Once
- Can be Charged
- Usable in Midair (Zanku Hadoken)
Special Moves And Attacks
- Kongo Kokuretsu Zan
- Shun Goku Satsu "The Raging Demon"
- Literally translates to "Instant Hell Murder"
One Minute Melee
Akuma appeared in Season 1 of One Minute Melee where he faced off against Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach. He ended up winning when he sent Kenpachi flying with Demon Armageddon. In Season 2, Akuma won again when he transformed into Oni and knocked Kenpachi out with Misogi. In Season 4, Akuma was again victorious against his opponent, when he, in Oni form, killed Kenpachi with Wrath of the Raging Demon, but he lost his arm in the process. Their fight is known as Akuma VS Kenpachi Zaraki trilogy.
In M. Bison VS God Rugal, Dr. Bosconovitch reveals that Shadaloo captured Akuma sometime after the fight, and when Bison threatened the doctor's life, he unleashes God Rugal on his master, who was powered by Akuma's Hado. At the end of the fight, a future match is teased featuring Cyber-Akuma.
He made another cameo in the beginning of Byakuya VS Kakashi, where Byakaya spectates a part of his third fight against Kenpachi.
- Akuma is the first Capcom character to be on Death Battle, the next 16 are Mike Haggar, Zangief, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, Blanka, M. Bison, Strider Hiryu, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Dante, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Zero and Balrog.
- So far, Akuma is one of only eight characters (the others being Sonic the Hedgehog, Hercule Satan, Kirby, Roronoa Zoro, Solid Snake, Raiden and Zero) to win in Death Battle and also in One Minute Melee.
- Akuma is also one of only four characters (the other three being Superman, Hercule Satan, and Roronoa Zoro) to fight the same opponent more than once and win every time. Akuma has defeated Kenpachi Zaraki three times, while Superman, Hercule Satan, and Roronoa Zoro have defeated Goku, Dan Hibiki, and Rurouni Kenshin, respectively, twice.
- Akuma and Superman are the only characters who have fought in a rematch against their opponents and defeated them again.
- He is also one of only two characters (the second one being Bowser) to appear more than once in One Minute Melee and win every time. Akuma has appeared and won three fights, and Bowser appeared and won two fights.
- Akuma is one of five Street Fighter characters (the other four being Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Ken Masters, and M. Bison) to appear in Death Battle and One Minute Melee.
- Akuma is the first character to appear on Death Battle and in One Minute Melee who first came to being in the 1990s, in his case, 1994 when Super Street Fighter II Turbo was first released for the arcades.
- Akuma is so far, the character with most victories, having won one fight in Death Battle, three in One Minute Melee, and one in DBX.
- He is also the character with most official appearances, having appeared in 5 episodes.
- Akuma is the fourth character that won in Death Battle, One Minute Melee and DBX, with the three before him being Roronoa Zoro, Raiden and Zero.
- He is also the first non-swordsman to accomplish this.
- Akuma is the first Street Fighter character featured on Death Battle, followed by Zangief, Chun-Li, Blanka, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- He was also the first shoto character on Death Battle, with Ryu being the second and Ken Masters being the third.
- He was the first Street Fighter character pit against a Mortal Kombat character, followed by M. Bison, Ryu and Cammy White.
- He is also the first (and so far the only) Street Fighter character to defeat a Mortal Kombat character.