|Death Battle Combatant|
The Man-Beast of Brazil
|Appearance(s)|| Pikachu VS Blanka |
Ken VS Terry (Cameo)
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie (Cameo)
|“||Not good enough!||„|
|~ Blanka while fighting Pikachu|
As a child, Blanka (real name James "Jimmy" Blanka) was a pale-skinned Brazilian boy, until a horrific plane-crashed left him the sole survivor, stranded in the Amazon. With all the predators living in the area and with no way of escaping, he was forced to camouflage himself day and night. After many years of this, his body absorbed so much chlorophyll, that his skin turned into a permanent green hue. Before being able to fight the predators himself, Blanka had to live off of Electric Eels as his primary food source. He eventually made it to civilization accidently, where he made a friend in Dan Hibiki. After making it to the city, he entered the 2nd World Warrior Tournament and discovered that he was one of the more agile combatants there, and even though he was not victorious, through it he managed to rediscover his mother and hometown.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 1.92 m / 6'3.5"
- Weight: 98 kg / 217 Ibs
- Real name: James "Jimmy"
- Hobbies: Hunting, electrical work
- Previously pale skinned
- Friends with Dan & Sakura
- Survived in Amazon for years
- Chargable spin attack
- Can electrify the ground or shoot a bolt straight up
- Electric spin attack
- Preferably docile
- Susceptible to cold
- Never won a tournament
- Only formal training came from Dan Hibiki (the worst Street Fighter character by far.)
- Grew up alone in the Amazon
- Honed skills against predators
- Found his long-lost family
- Local hero
- Represented Brazil in the second World Warrior tournament
- Immune to most viruses
Compared to Pikachu
- Better Survival Skills
- Resistant to Electric & Steel attacks
- Longer Reach
- Quick enough to keep up
- Better Stamina & Strength
- Has experience killing small animals
- More lethal
- Inconsistent glass-cannon
- Improper training
- Too reliant on trainer commands
- Resistant to electrical attacks
- Much faster
- Lower stamina & strength
Ken VS Terry
- Blanka is the fourth Street Fighter Character in Death Battle, with the three prior being Akuma, Zangief and Chun-Li, and with the six following him being M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- Blanka is one of the few characters with his weaknesses listed before his feats, along with Lion-O, Luigi and Tails.
- Blanka currently remains the last Street Fighter characters to win a Death Battle.
- Blanka made an appearance in Ken VS Terry along with other Street Fighter characters, like Dan Hibiki, Sakura and Sean Matsuda.