|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)||Fox McCloud VS Bucky O'Hare|
|“||Attention all hands, battle stations.||„|
|~ Bucky O'Hare|
Bucky O'Hare is the main character of the series of the same name. He appears in the 30th episode of Death Battle, Fox McCloud VS Bucky O'Hare, where he went against Fox McCloud of Nintendo's Star Fox.
As a graduate of the Genus Academy and trained by Damaron Jabok. Bucky O'Hare and his crew are the leaders in the rebellion against the Evil Toad Empire in the Aniverse.
DEATH BATTLE! Analysis
- Age: Mid 20s
- Weight: Approx. 45 kg | 100 lbs
- Height: 150 cm | 4'11"
- Genus Academy graduate
- Trained by Damaron Jabok
- Comic book concept originally created in 1978
- First space frigate of S.P.A.C.E.
- 1 Master Cannon
- Standard sub-light speed drive
- Aldeberan sensors & scanners
- Houses 1 Toad Croaker speeder
- Heavily modified Betelgeusian Banana Runner
Arsenal & Abilities
- Laser Pistol
- Can fire a constant stream
- Carries 2
- Thrown detonation:
- Small, concentrated blast
- Manual detonation:
- Large, uncontrolled blast
Strengths & Feats
- Legendary acrobatic ability
- Smart & cunning
- Expert marksman
- Can leap over 30 m / 100 ft
- Ended the Toad Wars
- Defeated Komplex twice
- Led galaxy-wide resistance
- Lacks defensive gear
- Far too trusting of strangers
- Heavily relies on crew in combat
- Despite being rightfully owned by the Hasbro toy company, Bucky O'Hare started out as a comic book character.
- Bucky O'Hare is the first Death Battle combatant to be stunned through choking before being finished off, the second was Charizard .
- Before the fight with Fox on the surface, Bucky's ship was hit by a bomb. Because his ship requires a full crew to operate, the rest of his crew are most likely dead.