|Death Battle Combatant|
The British Agent of Delta Red
|Appearance(s)||Cammy VS Sonya|
|“||Fighting... Winning... Everything else is secondary... I always believed that... Until now. Now I want to know who I am... and why I fight!||„|
|~ Cammy White to M. Bison|
Cammy White was created as a female clone of M. Bison, and served as one of his Dolls, a group of teenage girls abducted and brainwashed by Bison to serve as his assassins and bodyguards. She eventually broke out of her brainwashed state, thanks to Dhalsim, and rebeled against her former master. After the destruction of the Shadaloo base, she was placed upon the steps of the British paramilitary government organization, Delta Red. She has amnesia but retains all her combat capabilities from her former life.
She embraces her life as a Delta Red member and is determined to rescue the remaining Dolls from Bison's grasp to give them the chance at life they deserve.
Death Battle Info
- Full Name: Cammy White
- Height: 5'4" | 162 cm
- Weight: 134 lbs | 61 kg
- Birthday: January 6, 1974
- Shadaloo Alias: Killer Bee
- Blood Type: B
- Dislikes: Crime, M. Bison, soup, pants
- Cloned from M. Bison genetics
- Agent of Delta Red
- Spiral Arrow
- Cannon Spike
- Cannon Strike
- Hooligan Combination
- Cross Stinger Assault
- Cammy Quick Combination (CQC)
- Kicked a car to death
- Survived a fall out of an airplane
- Took a blow from Balrog
- Assassinated the Prime Minister
- Kicked a man through a train
- Survived a fall from a third story window
- Knocked out Balrog with a kick to the face
- Dodged point-blank gunfire
- Cammy is the eighth combatant from Street Fighter to appear in Death Battle. The previous seven were Akuma, Zangief, Chun-Li, Blanka, M. Bison, Ryu, and Dan Hibiki, and with the next two being Ken Masters and Balrog.
- She is also the 2nd female Street Fighter combatant to be in a Death Battle, the first was Chun-Li.
- Cammy is the fourth Street Fighter character to be pitted against Mortal Kombat character. The previous three were Akuma, M. Bison, and Ryu.