|Death Battle Combatant|
|Company||He doesn't need one...|
|Appearance(s)|| Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro |
Guts VS Nightmare (cameo)
Solid Snake VS Sam Fisher (cameo)
Chuck Norris is a real life person, who eventually became a meme who starred in the forty-fourth episode of Death Battle, Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro, where he went against Sega Saturn spokesman Segata Sanshiro.
Chuck Norris is an American martial artist and actor. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist, and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do.
Norris appeared in a number of action films, such as Way of the Dragon, in which he starred alongside Bruce Lee, and was The Cannon Group's leading star in the 1980s. He played the starring role in the television series Walker, Texas Ranger from 1993 until 2001. He is best known for being an internet meme where people claim he can do insane feats.
Death Battle Info
- Real name: Carlos Ray Norris
- Born March 10, 1940
- Served as an Air Policeman for the U.S. Airforce in 1958
- Karate career, 1964-1974
- Racked up 183 victories, won 30 tournaments
- Opened up a chain of karate schools
- Politically known to be conservative
Chuck Norris Facts
- #66 Inside Chuck Norris is a smaller, tougher Chuck Norris
- #75 Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg
- #84 There is no global warming; Chuck was cold, so he turned up the sun
- #100 Chuck promised never to go skydiving again, one Grand Canyon is enough
- Does not have a flawless martial arts record
- Suffered 10 losses and 2 draws
- His chest hair is so dense that grabbing it is like Velcro
- The only martial art he's achieved the highest rank in is the one he invented
- Even he couldn't get Mike Huckabee elected President of the U.S.A.
Guts VS Nightmare
The constellation Chuck and Segata formed at the end of the fight appears in the sky of Guts VS Nightmare.
Solid Snake VS Sam Fisher
- Chuck Norris is the third real life person to star in Death Battle, first two were Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.
- Chuck Norris along with his opponent Segata Sanshiro and Pinkie Pie are the only combatants so far to not win or lose. (Deadpool did not finish his fight with Pinkie Pie but won against Deathstroke).
- Chuck Norris is the third-oldest Death Battle Combatant, the oldest being Batman and Superman.
- Chuck Norris' sprite is from MUGEN; the sprite is simply a palette swap of Old Joseph Joestar's sprite from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future