Like with series, sometimes the companies deserve credit too, including the productions that most of the Death Battle combatants are from (with the exceptions of Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and Chuck Norris), and here they are in Death Battle Episode order:
Note: Bold characters are victors, Italic characters means they've fought twice, characters with '*' symbols next to their name have won twice and characters two '*' symbols means they have undecided fates (their battle has not been released yet).
- Disney: Goliath, Scrooge McDuck
- Nintendo: Samus Aran, Fox McCloud, Kirby,
- Capcom: Mike Haggar, Felicia, Strider Hiryu, Dante
- Warner Bros: Harry Potter
- Image: Spawn
- Shonen Jump: Gaara
- Sega: Segata Sanshiro, Bayonetta
- id Software: Doomguy
- Mattel: He-Man
- Rankin-Bass: Lion-O
- Temco: Ryu Hayabusa
- 20th Century Fox: Terminator
- MGM: RoboCop
- Toho: Godzilla
- Kadokawa Pictures: Gamera
- Sunrise, Inc.: Gundam Epyon
- Hakusensha, Inc.: Guts
- Ubisoft: Sam Fisher
- Blizzard Entertainment: Tracer
- Valve: The Scout
- Onipress: Ramona Flowers
- Yacht Club Games: Shovel Knight
- Toei Animation: Voltron Lion Force
- Disney holds the record for the highest number of Death Battle victors with Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Goliath, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye, Scrooge McDuck and Venom.
- Capcom and Warner Bros. tie for the highest number of losers with Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Cammy White and Ken Masters for Capcom, and Shang Tsung, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter, Raiden, Batman (from his fight against Spider-Man), Sektor, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow and Bane for Warner Bros.
- Nintendo and Disney tie for the most combatants with 19 combatants with Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Ganondorf and Mewtwo for Nintendo and Disney Boba Fett, Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Goliath, Darth Vader, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Scrooge McDuck, Venom and Captain Marvel for Marvel.
- No Nintendo-owned combatant won against a Sega-owned opponent, having lost twice in a row until Donkey Kong VS Knuckles.
- No Warner Bros-owned combatant was able to win against a Disney-owned opponent, having lost four times in a row, until Batman VS Captain America.