Like with series, sometimes the companies deserve credit too, including the productions that most of the Death Battle combatants are from (with the exceptions of Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and Chuck Norris because they are real life people), and here they are in Death Battle Episode order:
Note: Bold characters are victors and didn't die, Italic characters means they've fought twice, characters with '*' symbols next to their name have won twice or survived more than once and characters two '*' symbols means they have undecided fates (their battle has not been released yet).
- Disney: Goliath, Scrooge McDuck, Sora
- Nintendo: Samus Aran*, Fox McCloud, Kirby, Pit
- Capcom: Mike Haggar, Felicia, Strider Hiryu, Leon S. Kennedy, Frank West
- Warner Bros.: Harry Potter, Lion-O
- Nickelodeon: Toph Beifong
- Image: Spawn
- Bandai Namco: Dig Dug, Gundam Epyon
- Shueisha: Ichigo Kurosaki, Jotaro Kujo, Kenshiro
- Sega: Segata Sanshiro, Bayonetta
- Hasbro: Starscream, Bucky O'Hare
- id Software: Doomguy
- Mattel: He-Man
- Tecmo: Ryu Hayabusa
- Paramount: The Terminator
- Toho: Godzilla
- Kadokawa: Gamera
- Hakusensha, Inc.: Guts
- Ubisoft: Sam Fisher
- Valve: The Scout
- Onipress: Ramona Flowers
- Yacht Club Games: Shovel Knight
- Toei Animation: Voltron Lion Force
- United States Forest Service: Smokey Bear
- National Crime Prevention Council: McGruff the Crime Dog
- Disney has the highest number of Death Battle victors with 13 with Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Goliath, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye, Scrooge McDuck, Venom, Black Panther and Sora.
- Warner Bros. has the second highest number of victors with 12 with Superman, Shao Kahn, Batman, Scorpion, The Flash, The Joker, Sonya Blade, Doomsday, Sub-Zero, Wonder Woman, Batman Beyond and Raven.
- Capcom has the highest number of Death Battle losers with 13 with Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Balrog, Vergil and Frank West.
- Disney, Warner Bros. and Nintendo all tie for the second highest number of losers with 11 with Boba Fett, Captain America, Beast, Darth Vader, Wolverine, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Thor and Spider-Man 2099 for Disney, Shang Tsung, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter, Raiden, Batman, Lion-O, Sektor, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow and Bane for Warner Bros. and Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Mario, Princess Zelda, Pikachu, Luigi, Venusaur, Charizard, Red, Bowser and Pit for Nintendo.
- Disney has the highest amount of combatants with 24 with Boba Fett, Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Goliath, Darth Vader, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Scrooge McDuck, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther, Sora and Doctor Strange.
- Nintendo and Warner Bros. tie for the second highest amount of combatants with 22 with Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario and Pit for Nintendo and with Shang Tsung, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter, Raiden, Batman, Superman, Lion-O, Shao Kahn, Sektor, Scorpion, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, The Flash, The Joker, Sonya Blade, Doomsday, Bane, Sub-Zero, Batman Beyond, Raven and Doctor Fate for Warner Bros.
- Disney, Nintendo, Capcom, Warner Bros., Sony, Shueisha, Sega and Hasbro are the only companies to have been represented in every season.