Like with series, sometimes the companies deserve credit too, including the productions that most of the Death Battle combatants are from (with the exceptions of Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and Chuck Norris because they are real life people), and here they are in Death Battle Episode order:
Note: Bold characters are victors, Italic characters means they've fought twice, characters with '*' symbols next to their name have won twice and characters two '*' symbols means they have undecided fates (their battle has not been released yet).
- Disney: Goliath, Scrooge McDuck
- Nintendo: Samus Aran*, Fox McCloud, Kirby
- Capcom: Mike Haggar, Felicia, Strider Hiryu
- Warner Bros: Harry Potter
- Image: Spawn
- Shonen Jump: Ichigo Kurosaki
- Sega: Segata Sanshiro, Bayonetta
- id Software: Doomguy
- Mattel: He-Man
- Rankin-Bass: Lion-O
- Temco: Ryu Hayabusa
- 20th Century Fox: The Terminator
- MGM: RoboCop
- Toho: Godzilla
- Kadokawa Pictures: Gamera
- Sunrise, Inc.: Gundam Epyon
- Hakusensha, Inc.: Guts
- Ubisoft: Sam Fisher
- Blizzard Entertainment: Tracer
- Valve: The Scout
- Onipress: Ramona Flowers
- Yacht Club Games: Shovel Knight
- Toei Animation: Voltron Lion Force
- United States Forest Service: Smokey Bear
- National Crime Prevention Council: McGruff the Crime Dog
- Disney and Nintendo tie for the highest number of Death Battle victors with 11 with Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Goliath, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye, Scrooge McDuck and Venom for Disney and Samus Aran, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Link, Fox McCloud, Blastoise, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Lucario for Nintendo.
- Capcom and Disney tie for the highest number of losers with 11 with Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog for Capcom and Boba Fett, Captain America, Beast, Darth Vader, Wolverine, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Thor and Spider-Man 2099.
- Nintendo and Disney share the highest amount of combatants with 21 combatants with Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Lucario for Nintendo and Boba Fett, Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Goliath, Darth Vader, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Scrooge McDuck, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai and Spider-Man 2099 for Disney.
- Warner Bros. has the second highest amount of combatants with 19 with Shang Tsung, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter, Raiden, Batman, Superman, Shao Kahn, Sektor, Scorpion, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, The Flash, The Joker, Sonya Blade, Doomsday, Bane, Sub-Zero and Batman Beyond.
- Disney, Nintendo, Capcom, Warner Bros., Shonen Jump and Sega are the only companies to have been represented in every season.
- No Nintendo-owned combatant won against a Sega-owned opponent, having lost twice in a row until Donkey Kong VS Knuckles.
- No Warner Bros-owned combatant was able to win against a Disney-owned opponent, having lost four times in a row, until Batman VS Captain America.