Like with series, sometimes the companies deserve credit too, including the productions that most of the Death Battle combatants are from (with the exceptions of Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and Chuck Norris), and here they are in Death Battle Episode order:
Note: Bold characters are victors, Italic characters means they've fought twice, characters with '*' symbols next to their name have won twice and characters two '*' symbols means they have undecided fates (their battle has not been released yet).
- Disney: Goliath, Scrooge McDuck
- Nintendo: Samus Aran, Fox McCloud, Kirby,
- Capcom: Mike Haggar, Felicia, Strider Hiryu, Dante
- Warner Bros: Harry Potter
- Image: Spawn
- Shonen Jump: Gaara
- Sega: Segata Sanshiro, Bayonetta
- id Software: Doomguy
- Mattel: He-Man
- Rankin-Bass: Lion-O
- Temco: Ryu Hayabusa
- 20th Century Fox: Terminator
- MGM: RoboCop
- Toho: Godzilla
- Kadokawa Pictures: Gamera
- Sunrise, Inc.: Gundam Epyon
- Hakusensha, Inc.: Guts
- Ubisoft: Sam Fisher
- Blizzard Entertainment: Tracer
- Valve: The Scout
- Onipress: Ramona Flowers
- Yacht Club Games: Shovel Knight
- Toei Animation: Voltron Lion Force
- Disney and Nintendo tie for the highest number of Death Battle victors with 11 with Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Goliath, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye, Scrooge McDuck and Venom for Disney and Samus Aran, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Link, Fox McCloud, Blastoise, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Lucario for Nintendo.
- Capcom has the highest number of losers with 11 with Mike Haggar, Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- Warner Bros. has the second highest of losers with 10 with Shang Tsung, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter, Raiden, Batman (from his fight against Spider-Man), Sektor, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow and Bane.
- Nintendo has highest amount of combatants with 21 combatants with Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Lucario
- Disney has the second highest amount of combatants with 20 combatants with Boba Fett, Rogue, Luke Skywalker, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Goliath, Darth Vader, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Scrooge McDuck, Venom, Captain Marvel and Silver Samurai.