Most of the Death Battle combatants are taken from their own home series to be pitted against other combatants (The only exceptions however who are not listed are Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and Chuck Norris because they are real life people, Segata Sanshiro because he is from advertisements and Smokey Bear and McGruff the Crime Dog because they are from PSA's), They are listed by the following series in Death Battle episode order.
Note: Bold characters are victors and didn't die, Italic characters means they've fought more than once, characters with '*' symbols next to their name have won or survived more than once and characters with two '*' symbols means they have undecided fates (their battle has not been released yet).
Combatants by Series
Metroid: Samus Aran*
Marvel Comics: Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool*, Iron Man, Beast, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther, Doctor Strange**
Final Fight: Mike Haggar
God of War: Kratos
Dig Dug: Dig Dug
Harry Potter: Harry Potter
Halo: Master Chief
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: He-Man
Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive: Ryu Hayabusa
Strider: Strider Hiryu
Star Fox: Fox McCloud
Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars: Bucky O'Hare
The Terminator: The Terminator
Gundam: Gundam Epyon
Guilty Gear: Sol Badguy
Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra: Toph Beifong
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Sam Fisher
RWBY: Yang Xiao Long
Astro Boy: Astro Boy
Ratchet & Clank: Ratchet & Clank
Jak & Daxter: Jak & Daxter
Twisted Metal: Sweet Tooth
Team Fortress 2: The Scout
Scott Pilgrim: Ramona Flowers
Tomb Raider: Lara Croft
Uncharted: Nathan Drake
Disney Comics: Scrooge McDuck
Shovel Knight: Shovel Knight
Voltron: Voltron Lion Force
Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Jotaro Kujo
Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro
Crash Bandicoot: Crash Bandicoot
Spyro: Spyro the Dragon
Kingdom Hearts: Sora
Kid Icarus: Pit
Resident Evil: Leon S. Kennedy
Dead Rising: Frank West
- Marvel Comics has the highest amount of winners with 9 with Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye, Venom and Black Panther.
- Marvel Comics has the highest amount of losers with 9 with Captain America, Beast, Wolverine, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Thor and Spider-Man 2099.
- Marvel Comics has the highest amount of combatants with 18 with Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther and Doctor Strange.
- DC Comics has the second highest amount of combatants with 13 with Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, The Flash, The Joker, Doomsday, Bane, Batman Beyond, Raven and Doctor Fate.
- So far, there are six series that have been represented in every single season of Death Battle: Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokémon.
- Street Fighter has the biggest losing streak in Death Battle history with 6 losses in a row, thanks to the deaths of M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- So far, 28 of the combatants' home series do not have a winner yet (Final Fight, Battletoads, Darkstalkers, God of War, Bomberman, Harry Potter, Transformers, Doom, ThunderCats, Ninja Gaiden, Soul Calibur, Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars, The Terminator, Gamera, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Bayonetta, Jak & Daxter, Twisted Metal, Team Fortress 2, Scott Pilgrim, Uncharted, Shovel Knight, Bleach, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Kid Icarus and Dead Rising).
- Of the 28, Soul Calibur and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are the only series to have more than one battle regarding the series.
- Super Mario, DC Comics, Mortal Kombat, Mega Man and Final Fantasy also had two losers (Super Mario in one battle) until Yoshi VS Riptor, Goku VS Superman, Shao Kahn VS M. Bison, Metal Sonic VS Zero and Sephiroth VS Vergil.
- So far, 28 of the combatants' home series do not have a loser yet (Metroid, Spawn, Dig Dug, King of Fighters, Halo, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Strider, Star Fox, RoboCop, Godzilla, Gundam, Kirby, Guilty Gear, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Berserk, Gargoyles, Metal Gear, RWBY, Astro Boy, Ratchet & Clank, Overwatch, Tomb Raider, Disney Comics, Voltron, Fist of the North Star, Spyro, Kingdom Hearts and Resident Evil).
- Of the 28, King of Fighters and Metal Gear are the only series to have more than one battle regarding the series.
- Street Fighter, Marvel Comics, Digimon and My Little Pony also had multiple winners (Digimon in one battle) until Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui, Batman VS Captain America, Lucario VS Renamon and Raven VS Twilight Sparkle.
- So far, 22 of the combatants' home series have at least one winner and one loser (Star Wars, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Super Mario, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Killer Instinct, BlazBlue, Dragon Ball, Sonic the Hedgehog, My Little Pony, Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Pokémon, Naruto, Digimon, Devil May Cry, Red vs. Blue, One Piece and Fairy Tail).
- Of the above, 12 of the combatants' home series had at least one loser before the first win (Star Wars, Mortal Kombat, DC Comics, Super Mario, Killer Instinct, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Pokémon, Naruto and Fairy Tail).
- Of the above, 8 of the combatants' home series had at least winner before the first loss (Street Fighter, Marvel Comics, BlazBlue, Dragon Ball, My Little Pony, Digimon, Devil May Cry and One Piece).