Most of the Death Battle combatants are taken from their own home series to be pitted against other combatants (The only exceptions however who are not listed are Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and Chuck Norris because they are real life people, Segata Sanshiro because he is from advertisements and Smokey Bear and McGruff the Crime Dog because they are from PSA's), They are listed by the following series in Death Battle episode order.
Note: Bold characters are victors, Italic characters means they've fought more than once, characters with '*' symbols next to their name have won or survived more than once and characters with two '*' symbols means they have undecided fates (their battle has not been released yet).
Combatants by Series
Metroid: Samus Aran*
Final Fight: Mike Haggar
God of War: Kratos
Dig Dug: Dig Dug
Harry Potter: Harry Potter
Halo: Master Chief
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: He-Man
Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive: Ryu Hayabusa
Strider: Strider Hiryu
Star Fox: Fox McCloud
Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars: Bucky O'Hare
The Terminator: The Terminator
Gundam: Gundam Epyon
Guilty Gear: Sol Badguy
Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra: Toph Beifong
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Sam Fisher
RWBY: Yang Xiao Long
Astro Boy: Astro Boy
Ratchet & Clank: Ratchet & Clank
Jak & Daxter: Jak & Daxter
Twisted Metal: Sweet Tooth
Team Fortress 2: The Scout
Scott Pilgrim: Ramona Flowers
Tomb Raider: Lara Croft
Uncharted: Nathan Drake
Disney Comics: Scrooge McDuck
Shovel Knight: Shovel Knight
Voltron: Voltron Lion Force
Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki
- When it comes to the series with the most number of Death Battle victors, it is currently known to be Marvel Comics with 8 winners with Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Iron Man, Doctor Doom, Hawkeye and Venom.
- When it comes to the series with the highest number of Death Battle losers, it is currently Marvel Comics, with 9 losers with Captain America, Beast, Wolverine, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Thor and Spider-Man 2099.
- Street Fighter has the second highest number of Death Battle losers with 7 losers with Chun-Li, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- DC Comics has the third highest number of Death Battle losers with 6 losers with Wonder Woman, Batman, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, and Bane.
- Super Mario holds the record for the fourth highest number of Death Battle losers with 5 loser with Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Mario, Luigi, and Bowser.
- When it comes to the series with the highest number of combatants (winners and losers combined), this distinction goes to Marvel Comics with sixteen with Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai and Spider-Man 2099.
- So far, there are six series that have been represented in every single season of Death Battle: Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokémon.
- Street Fighter has the biggest losing streak in Death Battle history with 6 losses in a row, thanks to the deaths of M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Ken Masters and Balrog.
- The Mario series has played host to the most battles with Goomba VS Koopa, Yoshi VS Riptor, Mario VS Sonic, Zelda VS Peach, Luigi VS Tails, Donkey Kong VS Knuckles and Bowser VS Ganon.
- So far, 25 of the combatants' home series does not have a winner yet (Final Fight, Battletoads, Darkstalkers, God of War, Bomberman, Harry Potter, Transformers, Doom, Final Fantasy, ThunderCats, Ninja Gaiden, Soulcalibur, Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars, The Terminator, Gamera, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Bayonetta, Jak & Daxter, Twisted Metal, Team Fortress 2, Scott Pilgrim, Uncharted, Shovel Knight and Bleach)
- Of the 25, Final Fantasy, Soulcalibur and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers are the only series to have more than one battle regarding the series.
- Super Mario, Mortal Kombat, DC and Mega Man also had two losers (Super Mario in one battle) until Yoshi VS Riptor, Shao Kahn VS M. Bison, Goku VS Superman and Metal Sonic VS Zero.
- So far, 26 of the combatants' home series does not have a loser yet (Metroid, Spawn, Dig Dug, Fatal Fury, My Little Pony, Halo, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Strider, Star Fox, Robocop, Godzilla, Gundam, Kirby, Guilty Gear, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Berserk, Gargoyles, Metal Gear, RWBY, Astro Boy, Devil May Cry, Ratchet and Clank, Overwatch, Tomb Raider, Disney Comics and Voltron)
- So far, 19 of the Combatants' Home Series have at least one winner and one loser (Star Wars, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Super Mario, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Killer Instinct, BlazBlue, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Naruto, Digimon, Red vs. Blue, One Piece, and Fairy Tail)