|Death Battle Combatant|
The Dark Lord of the Sith
|Appearance(s)||Darth Vader VS Doctor Doom|
|“||Witness the power of the Force!||„|
|~ Darth Vader|
Anakin Skywalker, AKA Darth Vader, is one of the main antagonists of the Star Wars series. He appeared in the 49th episode of Death Battle, Darth Vader VS Doctor Doom, where he fought against Doctor Doom from Marvel Comics.
Born Anakin Skywalker, Vader was a slave on Tatooine until a Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, freed him under the assumption that he was the Chosen One for the Jedi Order. Under the tutelage of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin would rise up to become a Jedi Knight, and was known as a great fighter and a skillful pilot. However, he was also viewed a bit arrogant, and had some temper issues.
Anakin was also friends with Chancellor Palpatine, whom soon learned that was the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious. Anakin soon found himself manipulated by him, until finally he was turned over to the dark side. He led Order 66, killing all his Jedi brethren, until he was confronted by Obi-Wan at Mustafar. After a long and brutal battle, Anakin lost both of his legs and his left arm, and was badly burned by lava. His master soon found him, and he was given cybernetic limbs, and a suit in order to be kept alive. Anakin was gone, and a new Sith Lord was born: Darth Vader.
DEATH BATTLE! Analysis
- Height: 6'7" | 2 m
- Weight: 299 lbs | 136 kg
- Age: 46
- Home world: Tatooine
- Trained 13 apprentices
- Languages known:
- Conceived by midi-chlorians...ugh
- Serial Number: E-3778G-1
- Durasteel alloy
- Gauntlets have Mandalorian Iron
- Infrared and ultraviolet vision
- Mechanical limbs
- Life-support system
- Dual-phase red lightsaber
- The Force
Strengths & Feats
- Collapsed a building with the Force
- Killed 8 Jedi at a Kessel conclave
- Moved massive star ships
- Can tank lightsaber blows
- Expert pilot
- Beat Han Solo's quick draw
- Moves faster than the eye can follow
- Defeated Dooku, Obi-Wan, Drallig, Mourne, & a clone Maul
Darth Vader appeared as a combatant on DBX, where fought against Magneto from Marvel Comics and won. He was voiced by Jason "LordJazor" Marnocha.
- Darth Vader is the third Star Wars character in Death Battle, after Boba Fett and Luke Skywalker.
- He is the second Star Wars character to lose a Death Battle, after Boba Fett.
- Darth Vader is the third non-DC character to fight against a Marvel character, after Lord Raiden and Goliath, and with the next six being Raiden, Pinkie Pie, Android 18, The Shredder, Lucy and Sigma.
- Darth Vader is the fifth combatant to lose in a Death Battle and to win in a DBX, with the previous four being Ryu, Wolverine, Cloud Strife and Mega Man, and with the next four being Chun-Li, Thor, The Hulk and Jotaro Kujo.