|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)||Fulgore VS Sektor|
Fulgore was created by the mega-corporation Ultratech as a way to maintain their dominance of Earth. When manufacturing began, one executive wanted to test its capabilities out by placing a model in the KI tournament. Unfortunately, it was so advanced no AI could keep control over its body.
Meanwhile, Black Eagle, a KI champion from the last tournament, used his fame to spread word about Ultratech's evil. To keep a plug on things, Ultratech kidnapped and killed Eagle, removed his brain, and placed it inside Fulgore's body. With the mind of Eagle inside, Fulgore became an unstoppable fighter.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 1.96 m / 6'5"
- Weight: 249.5 kg / 550 Ibs
- Manufacturer: Ultratech
- Cyber-Soldier prototype
- Artificial Intelligence based on KI Champion Black Eagle (Chief Thunder's younger brother)
- Mission: Kill Jago, counquer the world!
- Owner of the Hype Beam
- Plasma Claws
- Plasma Storm - Fulgore shoots out a plasma wave projectile from his claws. Can be done three times.
- Eye Laser - Fulgore emits an laser from his eyes. Also can be perform in the air.
- Reflector - Fulgore emits a reflective blue energy shield that surrounds his entire body granting him the ability repel projectiles that are thrown at him.
- Cyber Dash - Fulgore moves at Quick Speed hitting the opponent with his plasma claw.
- Cyber Port - Fulgore's body turns black, enabling him reappear in front or behind the opponent.
- Cloaking Device
- Devastation Beam
- Turret Morph - Fulgore changes his head into a turret-like gun and shoots the opponent repeatedly.
- Laser Site - Fulgore laser blasts the opponent to death.
- Machine Morph - Fulgore changes into a battle machine and shoots the opponent repeatedly.
- Terminator - Fulgore sends out a targeting light. Once it locks on, it obliterate the opponent.
- Power source
- Charges up through:
- Activated charge
- Auto-triple attacks
- Instinct mode
- Full charge required for Devastation Beam
- Full charge increases speed & power
Feats & Faults
- + Defeated T.J. Combo effortlessly
- + Defeated Orchid
- + Mind of a former KI Champion
- - Beaten by Orchid & Jago together
- - Had yet to defeat Jago
- - Charging reactor severely opens up defenses
- Fulgore is the third Killer Instinct character on Death Battle, the first two being Riptor and Black Orchid with the next one being Glacius.
- He is also the second Killer Instinct character on Death Battle to win, the first being Black Orchid.
- Fulgore's info about being the "owner of the Hype Beam" refers to the nickname that the Fighting Game Community has given the Devastation Beam.