|Death Battle Combatant|
The Demon King
|Origin||The Legend of Zelda|
|Appearance(s)||Bowser VS Ganon|
Ganondorf Dragmire is Link's arch-nemesis and the main antagonist of the Legend of Zelda franchise. He starred in the 59th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Bowser VS Ganon, where he fought against Bowser of the Super Mario Bros. franchise.
Long ago, on the verge of defeat, the demon king Demise foretold the coming of an incarnation of his wrath who would continuously plague the descendants of the mortal incarnation of Hylia and her champion for all time. This would come to pass when a boy is born among the women of the Amazonian tribe known as the Gerudo: Ganondorf. Having been taught in the ways of Gerudo thievery and magic, Ganondorf became the Gerudo king and attempted to claim the Triforce from the Hyrulian Royal family, whose first-born princesses are named after their family's founding mother Zelda, Hylia's mortal form. As a result, he came to be known as many titles that include "Demon King" or "Ganon". But in all three timelines that diverge from his initial attempt, Ganondorf faced opposition from generations of heroes named after the first Zelda's champion: Link.
Death Battle Info
- Birth name: Ganondorf Dragmire
- Species: Gerudo
- Height: 7'6"/228.6 cm
- Weight: Approx. 291 lbs/132 kg
- First male Gerudo in 100 years
- Seeks to conquer Hyrule & claim the Triforce
- Reincarnation of Demise, the Demon King
- Likes topaz jewelry
Abilities & Weapons
- Electric balls of light
- Can summon "spirit riders" to attack opponents
- Dual swords
- Dark Trident
Triforce of Power
- 1/3 of the Triforce
- Created by Din, Goddess of Power
- Received because Triforce deemed Power to be his chosen aspect
- Grants the bearer "True Power"
- Superhuman strength
- Unlimited mystical power
Feats & Strengths
- Can break stone walls effortlessly
- Can dodge arrows point-blank
- Survived impalement by the Sword of Sages
- Survived getting stabbed in the face
- Possessed a soulless Zelda
- Cursed the Deku Tree to death
- Defeated the Hero of Time in the Downfall Timeline
- Ganondorf is the third Legend of Zelda character to get in to DEATH BATTLE!, the first two being Princess Zelda and Link.
- It's been confirmed by Nintendo that Ganondorf's last name is Dragmire.