|Death Battle Combatant|
|Origin||Super Mario Bros.|
|Appearance(s)|| Goomba VS Koopa |
Bowser VS Ganon (cameo)
The Goombas used to be steadfast allies of the Mushroom Kingdom. After years of oppression due to their low intelligence and short stature, they betrayed their own mushroom brethren and became the backbone of Bowser's vast army. They are considered some of the weakest of Bowser's army as it only takes one stomp from Mario's foot to bring them down.
Death Battle Info
Basic Combat Strategies
- Charges into opponents
- Not very strong
- Adapts well to various environments
- Useless Fangs
- Gives jumping ability
- Cannot be pierced by Spikes or Spinies
- Also called "Kuribo's Shoe"
- Can be stolen easily
- Enables slow flight
- Better suited for hovering
- Easily clipped
- Can drop Micro-Goombas as living bombs
- Baby Killers
- Can use baseball bats w/o hands & arms
- Not really, they're just weird like that...
Bowser VS Ganon
One Minute Melee
- The Goomba and his opponent are the second and third Nintendo characters to be in Death Battle, the first being Samus Aran, and the other sixteen being Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Ganondorf and Mewtwo.
- The Goomba among with his opponent are the fourth & third characters to be in Death Battle that also came to being within the 1980s era. In his case being 1985 as he first appeared on Super Mario Brothers, the last two being Rogue from Marvel Comics & Samus Aran from Metroid respectfully.
- The Goomba, as well as his opponent, were the first Mario characters on Death Battle.
- The Goomba was the first combatant killed by his own attack.
- The Goomba has the weakest durability of any combatant: their skull can easily be crushed by the weight of an average human.
- The Goomba made a cameo appearance in Bowser VS Ganon along with his opponent.