|Death Battle Combatant|
The Young Pop Sensation
|Appearance(s)||Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black|
Death Battle Info
- Year of Birth: 1994
- An Accident
- Usher's Protégé
- Was almost the protégé of Justin Timberlake
- Sarah Palin supporter
- Age: 17 (of 2011)
Claim to Fame
- One Hit Single: 'Baby'
- Most viewed youtube video
- Says 'Baby' 55 times
- Includes Ludacris for some reason
- Can no longer properly sing due to puberty
- Squiggly Straws
- More Misc. Items
- 'Someday' Perfume
- Lock of hair sold for $40,668! WTF?!!!!
- 1/2 Young Girls
- 1/2 Creepy Older Women
- Mental Institute Escapes
- Commonly Entered Mindles & Deadly Stampedes
- Some Strangely try to hurt & maim their idol
- Short Tempered
- Lashes Out when angered
- Threatens Reporters
- Will use force against Out-of Control fans
- Too famous for his own good
- Justin Bieber and his opponent are the first two combatants that are real life people, being followed by Chuck Norris.
- Justin's sprites come from the video game adaptation of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World with his face just placed onto the sprite.
- Justin Bieber is the 3rd male to face against a female in DEATH BATTLE, after Boba Fett and Yoshi, and he is being followed by Starscream, Gaara, Dante, The Meta, The Scout, Roronoa Zoro, Deadpool (in his 2nd appearance), Nathan Drake and Lucario.