|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)|| Ken VS Terry |
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie (cameo)
Ken Masters is a character from the Street Fighter series. He appeared in the 67th episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Ken VS Terry, where he fought against Terry Bogard from the King of Fighters/Fatal Fury series.
When Ken was about 12 years old, his father, a rich hotel tycoon, thought that his son needed to learn about discipline, or his son would become a spoiled brat. In order to do so, the elder Masters sent Ken to Japan to train under his best friend, the mysterious karate master Gouken. He enjoyed the company of Gouken's adopted son, Ryu, since he had a foil to finally pull pranks on, although this got Ken into a lot of trouble. Ryu and Ken would later become best friends and each other's principal rivals.
When they were 23, Gouken decided that both of his pupils had grown up to be fine fighters and decided that their training was over and could now leave the dojo. Ken was finally happy to be going back home to the United States after his years of straining his back for his master, Gouken, and finally learning the meaning of humility. After coming home, Ken competed in many different Martial Arts tournaments held in the United States, winning most of them while meeting his future wife, Eliza.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 5'9" | 175 cm
- Weight: 183 lbs | 83 kg
- Birthday: February 14, 1965
- Blood Type: B
- Likes: Sports cars, his family, pasta, his BFF Ryu
- Dislikes: Sour pickled plums, soap operas
- Brother-in-law to Guile
- One-quarter American and three-quarters Japanese
- Naturally Black Hair (dyes it blond)
- Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
- Heat Rush
- Guren Enjinkyaku
- Shippu Jinraikyaku
- Defeated Vega while bleeding out
- Punched Dan 15 feet into the air
- Dodged attacks from Akuma
- Defeated Zangief & Charlie Nash
- Defeated M. Bison with Ryu's help
- Survived a 100 foot fall
- Knocked a bull unconscious in 1 hit
- Kicked a punching bag so hard it exploded
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie
In Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie, the two fourth-wall breakers went back to Ken's fight with Terry and interrupted the two after Terry used a break dance to evade Ken's attack. Deadpool and Pinkie challenge him to a dance-off. Terry is surprised by the two, which allows Ken to throw a hadouken at him since he was off-guard.
One Minute Melee
Ken made a cameo appearance in Scorpion vs. Ghost Rider, where he was shown battling Scorpion, presumably to avenge Ryu after Ryu VS Scorpion. Later, he was rescued by Ghost Rider. Ken would later appear in Season 4 of One Minute Melee, where he fought Paul Phoenix from Tekken and won. Paul then stated that he'll have a runback at him after the tournament, hinting at a rematch.
Ken appeared as a combatant on DBX, where he fought Blaziken from Pokémon.
- Ken is the ninth combatant from Street Figher to appear in Death Battle. The previous eight were Akuma, Zangief, Chun-Li, Blanka, M. Bison, Ryu, Dan Hibiki and Cammy White, and the next one is Balrog.
- Ken is the second Street Fighter character to be pitted against a Fatal Fury character, the first one being Chun-Li.