|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)||Kirby VS Majin Buu|
|~ Kirby arriving to Dreamland|
A thousand years ago, the star warriors have defended the universe from the infamous and powerful Nightmare. However, most of them ended up dying, leaving only two left. The heroic Meta Knight, who fought in the war and barely made it out with his life, and our famous pink hero, Kirby, who avoided the entire war in a star spaceship, and crash landed on the planet Popstar. Kirby has fought and battled enemies and protected Dreamland from disasters such as Nightmare , Necrodeous, Yin-Yarn, and the large army of Dark Matter , as well as his arch-enemy, the cruel and lazy King Dedede, who is not as threatening as the previously mentioned villains. Kirby is famously known for inhaling his enemies and copying their abilities. He also uses his Warp Star for transportation, which can move faster than light, though he can fly on his own for long periods of time.
Kirby's feats are amazing, but he does have some flaws, such as how he is very young and impulsive. He has endangered Dream Land twice by attacking King Dedede and Meta Knight because in the former's case, he didn't listen to Dedede, and in the latter's because he was hungry. He is also an unintelligent baby, and has to train with Meta Knight to mature as a warrior.
Death Battle Info
- Age: Unknown, 200 years pre-maturity
- Height: 8 in/20 cm
- Weight: Likely under 10 oz/283 g
- Species: Unknown
- Infant-like and cheerful demeanor
- A Star Warrior
- Citizen of Dream Land
Strengths and Feats
- Cracked Planet Popstar in half
- Punched a hole through the Earth
- Threw Popon to the sun
- Obliterated Popstar in manga
- Destroyed Nova, who is planet-sized
- Defeated Nightmare and Dark Matter
- Redirected a meteor using simple cannonballs
One Minute Melee
Kirby appeared in the 39th episode of One Minute Melee, where he fought Namco's Pac-Man and won. Prior to that, he had a cameo appearance in the bonus "April Fools" episode, Goku vs. Sonic, where he was blown away by Goku's scream.
Kirby has a cameo in the ending of episode 3 of DBX, "Amy Rose VS King Dedede". After his arch nemesis King Dedede kills Amy Rose, Kirby sucks up Amy's corpse and uses her Piko-Piko Hammer to knock Dedede out of the arena.
- Kirby is currently the smallest combatant on the show being only about 8 inches tall. Despite this, his physical strength is on par with Superman, He-Man and Thor.
- Kirby is the third combatant to send their opponent into the sun, the first two being Goku and Thor, and the last being Segata Sanshiro.
- Despite mentioning ten of Kirby's abilities, Kirby only used five in the fight.
- Also, he's got much more abilities, but it's likely that they weren't all mentioned for sake of shortness.
- Kirby is the 15th Nintendo character on DEATH BATTLE!
- He is also the 7th Nintendo character to win a DEATH BATTLE!
- Kirby currently holds the most ridiculous feat on Death Battle. He threw a monster 30 times his size, on a frying pan, all the way to the sun and back, with the monster becoming cooked into food.
- Kirby is one of the few characters that directly mimics Ryu's attacks. Deadpool also shares this attribute. However, this may be due to the attacks being related to the Fighter form, whearas Deadpool mimicked it due to his unpredictable nature
- Kirby's original opponent was going to be Ditto from the Pokemon series but was changed to Majin Buu for more even matchup. Jigglypuff was also a common request among fans.
- Kirby is the second combatant to have beaten a Dragon Ball character. The first was Superman, who has beaten Goku.
- Kirby is among the most durable combatants, being capable of surviving a planet exploding without any visible injury, whereas his similarly powerful opponent, Majin Buu, was blown to bits by the same experience.