|Death Battle Combatant|
The Arch-Nemesis of Superman
|Origin||Action Comics #23|
|Appearance(s)||Iron Man VS Lex Luthor|
|“||You know what happens when you take on Lex Luthor? The same thing that's gonna happen to Superman!||„|
|~ Lex Luthor|
Alexander Joseph "Lex" Luthor is a supervillain from DC Comics, most notably as the archenemy of Superman. He appeared in the 46th Death Battle episode, Iron Man VS Lex Luthor, where he fought against Iron Man from Marvel Comics. He was voiced by Gianni Matragrano.
Growing up in one of the worst places in Metropolis, Lex had a rough life until his parents death (which he was responsible for) left him with their life insurance. He used that money to create Lexcorp and was a successful businesses man with some great publicity.
But when Superman came to Metropolis, Lex felt threatened by him as he could cause the human race to become weaker in comparison. He swore that he would get rid of the Man of Steel anyway he can.
While he prefers using trickery against his opponents, he only fights at a last resort. This is through both a kryptonite steroid usage, and the Warsuit, created by Darkseid.
Death Battle Info
- Full name: Alexander Joseph Luthor
- Height: 6'2"/188 cm
- Weight: 210 lbs/95 kg
- IQ: Immeasurable
- Reason for baldness: classified
- Former president of the United States
- Once acted as his own son via brain transplant to a new body
- Culmination of technology from Lex, Darkseid, and Brainiac
- Superhuman strength & durability
- Force fields can negate heat vision
- Energy blade
- Energy blasts
- Includes four different Kryptonite energy generators in each of the suit's fingers
- Mental resistance to mind control surpasses even Deathstroke
- Frequently and fearlessly goes up against Kryptonians
- Defeated Nightwing and Batman in hand-to-hand combat
- Impaled the super-durable Supergirl
- Solved the anti-life equation
- Should only be possible for a 12th-level intellect
Death Battle Quotes
- "All clear."
- "What a joke."
- "Remember my face Stark. It'll be the last thing you ever see."
- "My suit is invincible!"
- "I thought you were smart."
- "What? Impossible!"
- "Wait, is that the...?"
- "Wake up, sunshine..."
- "Thanks for the fun, Stark. It was... smashing."
- "You call that power? Ha! You are nothing!"
- "I have seen true power. You are nothing more than another ant to crush under my..."
- "How about that?"
- "Fool, you're just like all the rest. Building a suit to save the world and trying to play God."
- "Let me tell you something Stark! There's only one man in the world who could play such a role! Me."
- "What? What did you take?"
- Lex Luthor is the fifth DC character in Death Battle, after Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman and Deathstroke, and with the next eight being Green Arrow, The Flash, The Joker, Doomsday, Bane, Batman Beyond, Raven and Doctor Fate.
- He is the fourth DC character to fight a Marvel character, after Wonder Woman, Batman and Deathstroke, and with the next six being Green Arrow, The Flash, Doomsday, Bane, Batman Beyond and Doctor Fate.
- He is also the second DC villain to appear, with the first being Deathstroke, and with the next three being The Joker, Doomsday and Bane.
- Lex Luthor is the third oldest combatant (In terms of when they were introduced) behind Batman and Superman.
- Lex's character model comes from Injustice: Gods Among Us.
- Lex is the first character to be voiced by Gianni Matragrano, the next two being Sweet Tooth and Nathan Drake.