|Death Battle Combatant|
|Origin||Super Mario Bros.|
|Appearance(s)||Luigi VS Tails|
|~ Luigi while fighting Tails|
Luigi is Mario's younger brother from the Super Mario Bros. series. He starred in the 32nd episode of Death Battle, Luigi VS Tails, where he fought against Sonic the Hedgehog's sidekick, Miles "Tails" Prower from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Luigi is the younger brother of the famous Mario. While he helps Mario on multiple quests to protect the Mushroom Kingdom from Bowser, he often lives in his brother's shadow, and is often ignored by the citizens for his accomplishments. Despite this and his cowardice, he still doesn't hesitate to save the day or rescue Princess Peach when he needs to.
Death Battle Info
- Age: 26
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Mario's Younger Brother
- Citizen of Mushroom Kingdom
Skills & Abilities
- Superhuman Strength & Stamina
- Super Jump
- Green Missile
- Luigi Cyclone
- Super Jump Punch
- Superior Jumping Ability
- Vanish Power Flower
- Poltergust 3000 (Elemental Medals: Fire, Water, Ice)
- Negative Zone
- Sleeps through important events
- Inferiorty complex
- Fails at traction
Feats & Strengths
- Expert in multiple sports
- Defeated Dimentio
- Defeated King Boo
- Assisted Mario in many adventures
- Regularly smashes solid bricks
- Won Mario Party by doing absolutely nothing
- Luigi is the 6th Mario character to compete in Death Battle, the first five were The Goomba, the Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Peach, and after him are Donkey Kong and Bowser.
- Luigi is also the 11th Nintendo character to appear in DEATH BATTLE! as well.
- He is the second Nintendo character to face a Sega character, first being Mario and the next two being Donkey Kong and Mewtwo.
- Luigi's sprites came from the 2003 GBA game Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
- In the feats section of his analysis, one of the bullet points mentioned is that he won Mario Party by doing absolutely nothing. This is a reference to an Internet meme, where people post videos of Luigi competing in various Mario Party minigames by doing nothing - and winning.