|Death Battle Combatant|
The Legacy of the Jedi
|Appearance(s)||Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter|
Luke Skywalker is one of the main protagonists of the Star Wars series. He appeared in the 15th episode of Death Battle, Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter, where he fought against J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter.
Luke Skywalker was raised by his aunt and uncle on the desert planet of Tatooine, never knowing about his father. Just as his aunt and uncle were killed by Imperial troops, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi took Luke under his wing and trained him in the ways of the Force to help the Rebels fight against the tyrannical Empire. Luke eventually found out that his father, Anakin Skywalker, had been his archenemy Darth Vader, and made it his mission to stop the Empire and free his father from the dark side, both of which he succeeded in doing.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 169 Ibs
- Raised as a Farmer
- Prosthetic Right Hand
- Son of Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One
- Married to Mara Jade
- Custom Built
- Approx. 4 Ft. Blade
- Cuts Through Most Objects
- Based on Kenobi's Saber
- Expends No Heat or Energy Until Physical Contact
- Uses Form V (Djiem So)
- Surrounds All Living Things
- Control - Manipulating the aspects of one's body
- Sense - Recognizing & immersing in environment
- Alter - Manipulating subjects & environment
- Shorter, Red Blade
- Approx. 2 Ft. Blade
- Used in Jar'Kai Form
- Used Sparingly
- Luke is the second Star Wars character on Death Battle, the first being Boba Fett and the third being his father, Darth Vader.
- Luke is the first (and so far only) Star Wars character to win a Death Battle match.