|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)||Mega Man VS Astro Boy|
Rock was a young robot created by the genius Dr. Light, but when Light's colleague, Dr. Wily, tries to take over the world with Light's Robot Master's, Rock volunteers to become a combat robot to stop Wily's plans as the hero, Mega Man.
Death Battle Info
- Real Name: Rock
- Serial Number: DLN-001
- Height: 4'4" | 132 cm
- Weight: 230 lbs | 105 kg
- Dr Light's second advanced-AI robot after the first went rogue
- The only iteration of Mega Man to have blue eyes
- His soccer skills would surprise you
Variable Weapon System Abilities
- Physical Projectiles
- Managed to hold up Wily's Castle with his own two hands
- Functions as easily on Jupiter as he does on Earth
- Defeated foes whose internal temperatures range from 12,000*C to Absolute Zero
- Brought down the evil genius Dr. Wily more than 20 times
- Defeated his future self twice
One Minute Melee
Mega Man appeared in the 15th episode of One Minute Melee where he supposedly fought Metroid's Samus Aran. However, after he defeats her, it's revealed to be her monstrous counterpart, SA-X. The real Samus Aran arrives and helps Mega Man destroy the monster.
- Mega Man is the second character in his series to be a combatant in Death Battle, the first being Dr. Wily and his robot masters and with the third being Zero.
- Mega Man is known as Rock Man in Japan. To reference this in the comics and cartoon, his standard name is Rock when he's not Mega Man.
- Mega Man's sprites were lifted straight out of the 1995 SNES game, Mega Man 7.
- Prior to the episode, a heavily requested opponent for Mega Man was Beck from Mighty No. 9. However, due to the hype for his game dying down and the eventual backlash for the final product, it was scrapped.
- Mega Man is the 3rd Death Battle loser to win in DBX after Wolverine & Cloud Strife.
- He's the second character in DBX to defeat a Death Battle loser, the other being Wolverine.
- Mega Man's robotic dog Rush has made several cameos throughout DEATH BATTLE!