|Death Battle Combatant|
The Mayor of Metro City
|Appearance(s)||Haggar VS Zangief|
|“||Drop me a line so I can visit your Hospital Room!||„|
|~ Mike Haggar|
Michael "Mike" Haggar is one of the main protagonists of the Final Fight series. He appeared in the fifth episode of Death Battle, Haggar VS Zangief, where he fought against Zangief from the Street Fighter series.
For many years, Michael "Mike" Haggar was a champion wrestler of Slam Masters until being elected mayor of Metro city, a metropolis overrun with street gangs. He and his friends Guy and Cody took on the Mad Gear Gang when they kidnapped Mike's daughter after he refused to cooperate.
Death Battle Info
- Height: 200 cm / 6'7"
- Weight: 121 kg / 266 lbs.
- Fighting Style: American Wrestling & Scottish Backhold
- Mayor of Metro City, former wrestler
- Quick Strikes
- Focused on Balance
- Sustained Grip
- No ground work involved
- Back Flip Drop
- Body Splash
- Spinning Clothesline Lariat
- Spinning Piledriver
- Favored melee weapon
- Decent Projectile
- 7-11 ft. long
- 500 lbs.
- Very dangerous
- Swims near shores often
- Wrestling demonstrates Scottish Backhold
- Haggar is the first and so far only Final Fight character in Death Battle.
- Haggar and his opponent are the second and third Capcom characters in Death Battle, after Akuma, and with the following 18 being Felicia, Chun-Li, Dr. Wily, Blanka, M. Bison, Strider Hiryu, Ryu, Dan Hibiki, Mega Man, Dante, Cammy White, Ken Masters, Zero, Balrog, Vergil, Leon S. Kennedy, Frank West and Sigma.
- While originating in Final Fight, Haggar is also from the Street Fighter series, since both games exist in the same universe, though he hasn't been playable in a single entry.
- Coincidentally, Final Fight was originally intended to be a sequel to the first Street Fighter game.
- Haggar, along with his opponent, were the first wrestlers on Death Battle.
- Haggar's sprite was built off of Hulk's sprite from Capcom's Marvel fighting games.