|Death Battle Combatant|
|Name||Miles "Tails" Prower|
|Origin||Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Appearance(s)||Luigi VS Tails|
|“||All systems go, full speed ahead!||„|
|~ Tails while piloting the Tornardo|
Miles Prower, more commonly known by his nickname "Tails", is the two-tailed fox from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He appeared in the 32nd episode of Death Battle, Luigi VS Tails, where he fought against Mario's sidekick and brother, Luigi from the Super Mario Bros franchise.
With a birth defect of two tails, Miles Prower was born shortly before Dr. Eggman began his quest for world domination. The mad scientist's robotic minions killed Miles's parents, making him an orphan. At the age of eight, he came across a broken biplane, which he repaired. The plane happened to be owned by Miles's personal hero, Sonic the Hedgehog (why he needed one was unknown). In return, Sonic brought Miles to the Freedom Fighters, and suggested to him that he could use his tails like helicopter blades to fly, earning him his new nickname, Tails.
Death Battle Info
- Full Name: Miles "Tails" Prower
- Age: 11
- Height: 2'7"
- Weight: 44lbs.
- IQ: 300
- The youngest Freedom Fighter
- The Chosen One of the Ancient Walkers
- Increases running speed
- Strong enough to break metal
- Combat techniques (Tail Swipe Attack, Rapid Tails Attack, & Thunder Shoot Punt)
- Spin Dash
- Projectile Ring
- Bombs (Napalm, Chu^2, Dummy Rings, Flash Bangs)
- Magic Hand
- Energy Ball arm cannon
- Medi Bot
- Shield Bot
- Jet Anklets (Boosts flight speed)
- Rhythm Badge (Helps maintain balance)
- T-Pup remote robot
- Fear of thunder (also known as Astraphobia)
- Fear of ghosts (also known as Phasmophobia)
- Gets dizzy easily
- Over-reliability on Sonic
- Youthful naiveté
- Lacks hand-to-hand combat
Feats & Strengths
- Top speed: 1223 km/h / 700 mph
- Can run 100 mph without his tails
- Self-taught genius technician
- Defeated Wendy Witchcart
- Saved Station Square from a nuke
- Defeated the Battle Bird Armada
- Defeated Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik on the ARK
- Unified the Chaos Emeralds to complete the Great Harmony
One Minute Melee
- Tails is the first Sonic character without a voice actor and the first one not to use Chaos Emeralds in his fight, followed by Knuckles and Amy Rose.
- Tails' sprites are a combination of his appearances from the Sonic Advance trilogy and Sonic Battle.