|Death Battle Combatant|
The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom
|Appearance(s)|| Haggar VS Zangief (cameo) |
Zelda VS Peach
|“||Listen, everybody. Let's bake a delicious cake... For Mario.||„|
|~ Princess Peach|
Princess Peach is one of the main characters from the Super Mario series. She appeared in the 20th episode of Death Battle, Zelda VS Peach, where she fought against Princess Zelda from the Legend of Zelda series.
A descendent of the Toadstool family, Princess Peach is typically your standard meek and helpless princess, which is accurate considering she's been kidnapped many times. However, on her own, she can use her vast arsenal to defeat enemies.
Death Battle Info
- Full Name: Princess Peach Toadstool of the Mushroom Kingdom
- Favors Technique over Power
- Classy & Graceful
- Resourceful & Athletic
- Generous to a fault
- Has been playable in 39+ of her 57+ games
- Tennis Racquet
- Golf Club
- Frying Pan
- Can be plucked from any location
- Perry the Parasol
- Can transform to suit terrain
- Stun enemies
- Peach Bomber
- Therapy Healing Spell
- Sleepy Time Spell
- Vibe Powers
- Joy: Wind-Powered Flight
- Gloom: Increases Speed & Damaging Tears
- Calm: Creates a Healing Bubble
- Rage: Invulnerability & Increases Weight
- Mega Strike Empress Peach
- Eager to Assist in Battle whenever she can.
- Once saved the Mario Bros. from Bowser Single-Handedly
- Survived every Mario Party
- Can Never avoid a kidnapping
- Awful Employer
- Bakes really good cakes
Compared to Princess Zelda
- More Combat Experience
- Abundant & Diverse Arsenal
- Stronger Endurance
- More Athletic
- Just as clever & resourceful
- Few Fatal Attacks
- Mega Strike is Overpowered
- Rage is Convenient Invulnerability
- Less Combat Experience
- Limited Combat Magic
- More Destructive Potential
- Wisdom does not grant better instinct or combat skills
- Light Arrow's magic is only deadly to the forces of evil
- Triforce of Wisdom & Magic are better suited out of combat
Haggar VS Zangief
Peach made a brief appearance during the fight between Haggar and Zangief, where Peach was thrown out of a building along with a Dragon Ball, Big the Cat and Pedobear.
- Peach and her opponent are the sixth and seventh Nintendo characters in Death Battle, after Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi and Mario, and with the next 14 being Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario and Pit.
- Peach is the fifth Mario character in Death Battle, the first four being Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi and Mario, and with the next three being Luigi, Donkey Kong and Bowser.
- Before Peach was confirmed as a combatant against Zelda, she made her first Death Battle episode appearance as one of the seven subjects/objects to be thrown out of a building during Haggar VS Zangief.
- Peach's sprite was borrowed from the fan-made Super Smash Flash 2, while her audio clips are borrowed from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.