|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)||Flash VS Quicksilver|
Pietro Maximoff and his twin sister, Wanda Maximoff, were born at the Wundagore base of the High Evolutionary. They were the children of Romani couple Django and Marya Maximoff. The High Evolutionary supposedly abducted the twins when they were babies and experimented on them, once he was disgusted with the results, he returned them to Wundagore, disguised as regular mutants.
They were eventually taken in by the mutant terrorist Magneto (who was believed to be their true father for a while), were given the names Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, and wreaked havoc with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Eventually, they quit the team and sought to redeem themselves by joining the Avengers. They joined at the same time Hawkeye did under the leadership of Captain America and the four were nicknamed "Cap's Kooky Quartet."
Death Battle Info
- Full Name: Pietro Maximoff
- Height: 6' 0" | 182.88 cm
- Weight: 175 lbs | 79.4 kg
- Birthplace: Transia
- Gained powers through human experimentation
- Twin of Scarlet Witch
- Tricked into believing Magneto is his father
Training & Experience
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants member
- Avengers member
- Trained by Captain America
- X-Factor member
- Inhumans Militia member
- Upgraded powers with Isotope E
- Superhuman speed
- Enhanced durability
- Superhuman reflexes
- Accelerated metabolism
- Superhuman stamina
- Superhuman strength
- Molecular acceleration/destabilization
- Accelerated healing factor
- Outraced a radio wave
- Ran halfway around the world in 92 seconds
- Survived collision with mid-airline jetliner
- Took out five soldiers at once
- Punched out Ultron, Captain America
- Disarmed a bomb in less than 1 second
- Evacuated a military complex in mere seconds
- Disarmed 17 men before they could pull the trigger
- Can run on water
Death Battle Quotes
- "I got her!"
- "Wait, who the hell are you? You trying to steal my spotlight?"
- "Fastest? Bullshit, that's me. Let's race to Japan!"
- "Ok, on the count of three. Three!"
- "I got another one for you!"
- "Catch ya later!"
- "Hmph, what a loser!"
- "Too slow!"
- "How's it feel to lose chump?"
- "Agh! What?"
- "Ahh! God damn it!"
- "All right Flash so you're fast! But I'm stronger and smarter!"
- "The hell? What's going on?"
- As noted in the analysis, Quicksilver's convoluted backstory is the result of his movie rights being owned by Fox and Disney. Not helping that most of his animated appearances beforehand made him appear as a villain, instead of an Anti-Hero like in the comics.
- Quicksilver is the only character on DEATH BATTLE (so far) that has been killed by complete accident.