|Death Battle Combatant|
The Hot Head of the TMNT
|Origin||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles|
|Appearance(s)||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Battle Royale|
|~ Raphael in the first TMNT movie|
Raphael is one of the main protagonists of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. He appeared in the 6th episode of Death Battle, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Battle Royale, where he fought against his brothers, Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo.
Raphael and his four brothers were ordinary turtles before getting covered in mutagen which would transform them into humanoid turtles. Raphael was given a red mask, uses two sai, and is the tough guy of the team. While this makes him one of the more dangerous of the four, his hot-headedness has led him into trouble on multiple occasions.
Death Battle Info:
- Dagger-like truncheon
- Used against swords
- Primarily offensive
- Traps & controls an opponent's weapons
- For stabbing, not slicing
- Vicious & Brutal
- Sai Master
- Arguably the toughest of the team
- Hot-headed with common fits of rage
- Enjoys fighting
- When Raphael dies from Leonardo's sword, he says 'Damn!' from the first TMNT movie, albeit pitched down and with an echo added.
- Even though Raphael did lose the Battle Royale, he was proven to be superior to half of the team, ultimately placing second out of the four.
- Raphael and his three brothers are the first four Nickelodeon characters in Death Battle, with the next two being Toph Beifong and The Shredder.
- Raphael and his three brothers are the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th turtles in Death Battle, after Koopa Troopa, and with the next three being Blastoise, Gamera and Bowser.
- Raphael is the first combatant who lost both Death Battle and DBX, and with the next seven being Bomberman, Ken Masters, Kratos, Tifa Lockhart, Pikachu, Vergil and Batman.