|Death Battle Combatant|
|Appearance(s)||Yoshi VS Riptor|
Riptor was a genetically engineered raptor created by Ultratech to compete in the Killer Instinct tournament. She was defeated by TJ Combo but was eventually resurrected with cybernetic enhancements.
Death Battle Info:
- Height: 7'
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- Genetically Engineered
- Designed to be smart & Vicious, but backfired
- Only 4 years old, so has little combat training
- Teeth, claws, & tail
- Fiery acid projectile
- Rushes opponents w/combos
- Brutal & cunning
- First incapacitates victims
- Hunted in packs
- Alone, they rushed & overpowered opponents
- Riptor is the first Killer Instinct character on the show with the next three being Black Orchid, Fulgore and Glacius.
- She is the first Killer Instinct character to have lost a Death Battle with the next on being Glacius.
- Riptor is also the first female character to lose to a male character, with the second being Bayonetta and third being Erza Scarlet.
- Despite Riptor's gender never being confirmed, and Wiz and Boomstick referring to it as a "he" throughout, it is likely that Riptor is actually female, considering it lays eggs in its ending in Killer Instinct.
- Riptor was confirmed to be a female in the 2013 Killer Instinct reboot.
- Riptor, along with her opponent, are the sixth and fifth characters to appear on Death Battle who first came to being within the 1990s era. In Riptor's case being 1994 due to Killer Instinct first coming out for the arcades on October 28th of 1994.