|Death Battle Combatant|
The Metroid Hunter
|Appearance(s)|| Boba Fett VS Samus Aran |
Boba Fett VS Samus Aran (Remastered)
|“||Time to go...||„|
|~ Samus Aran|
Samus Aran was originally an inhabitant of the Earth colony K-2L. Following a space pirate raid on the colony, which led to her parents' death at the hands of Ridley, Samus Aran, as the lone survivor, was adopted by the bird-like species Chozo and was injected with their DNA, making her faster and stronger than the average human. She then grew up to be a bounty hunter, going all across the galaxy armed with her Arm Cannon and Power Suit to complete her missions across the universe, from planet to planet.
DEATH BATTLE! Info (Boba Fett VS Samus Aran)
- Shields Entire Body
- Environmental Protective
- Easy to Upgrade
- No restriction of Movement or Flexibility
- Powerful electric charge
- Temporary invinciblity
- Extremely Fast
- Namestake of an Awesome Website!
Morph Ball Alt-Form
- 1 Meter Diamiter
- Can Release Bombs
- Jumping Ability
- Also Called "Maru Mari"
- Can Access Small or Hard to Reach Places
- Huge Blast Radius
- Deals Massive Damage
- Crystal Flash Healing Ability
- Deployed Only in Morph Ball Mode
Death Battle Info (Boba Fett VS Samus Aran Remastered)
- Age: 32
- Height: 6'3" / 1.9 m
- Weight: 198 lbs / 89.8 kg
- Homeworld: Colony K-2L
- Starship: Gunship
- Cybernetically enhanced
- Infused with Chozo & Metroid DNA
- Little restriction to movement or flexibility
- Arm Cannon
- Power Beam
- Charge Beam
- Ice Beam
- Grapple Beam
- Morph Ball
- Diameter: 3 ft / 1 m
- Power Bombs
- Screw Attack
- Speed Booster
- Paralyzer pistol
One Minute Melee
Samus appeared in Season 1 of One Minute Melee where she seemingly faced off against Capcom's Mega Man. However, at the end of the episode it's revealed that it was actually SA-X impersonating her taking on the Blue Bomber. In the end, she arrives and teams up with Mega Man to take the imposter down.
- Samus is the first female character on Death Battle, other female fighters being Rogue, Wonder Woman, Riptor, Felicia, Taokaka, Rebecca Black, Chun-Li, Mai Shiranui, Rainbow Dash, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Ivy Valentine, Black Orchid, Toph Beifong, Yang Xiao Long, Tifa Lockhart, Bayonetta, Agent Carolina, Cammy White, Sonya Blade, Tracer, Amy Rose, Ramona Flowers, Erza Scarlet, Pinkie Pie, Lara Croft, Trini Kwan and Kimberly Ann Heart of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Princess Allura of the Voltron Lion Force, Android 18, Captain Marvel and Renamon.
- Samus is also the first female character to return (even though her opponent didn't change), with the next one being Wonder Woman.
- Samus is the first ever Nintendo character to appear in Death Battle, being followed by Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud, Luigi, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo and Lucario.
- Samus Aran is the very first combatant to ever win a Death Battle.
- Samus and her opponent, Boba Fett, were the first two characters to get both sprites and 3D models, with the next four being Charizard, Deadpool, Thor and Wonder Woman.
- Samus is the eighth character to win in both Death Battle and DBX, with the previous seven being Master Chief, Spawn, Roronoa Zoro, Raiden, Doomsday, Zero and Akuma, and with the next two being Vegeta and Dante.
- She is also the second Death Battle champion to defeat another one in DBX, with Zero being the first one.
- Samus Aran is the first ever character to appear on Death Battle that came to being in the 1980s era (the exact year being 1986).
- In the remastered version, Zero Suit Samus has been shown to fight with a beam sword which greatly resembles a lightsaber to fight Boba Fett, which has never been seen in any Metroid games.
- Torrian Crawford, animator of the battle, states that Samus's use of a lightsaber was based off of her Side Special Move Plasma Whip in the Super Smash Bros series (Side-B for Smash players), which has Zero Suit Samus extending her whip to an almost straight shape, which may indicate that her weapon had extending properties.
- It may also be based off of Samus's use from Haloid, a series animated by Monty Oum, which inspired the DEATH BATTLE! series as a whole and the Remastered episode was a tribute to him.
- Samus's and Zero Suit Samus's appearances from the remastered DEATH BATTLE! is based off of her recent appearance in Metroid: Other M.
- When Wiz was covering Samus's weakness of being required to follow orders, Boomstick asked him not to mention "that game," referring to Other M.