|Death Battle Combatant|
The Emperor of Outworld
|Appearance(s)||Shao Kahn VS M. Bison|
|“||I am Shao Kahn! Konqueror of worlds! You will taste no victory!||„|
|~ Shao Kahn|
Shao Kahn is one of the main antagonists of the Mortal Kombat series. He appeared in the 27th episode of Death Battle, Shao Kahn VS M. Bison, where he fought against M. Bison from the Street Fighter series.
Known as Shao Kahn the Conquerer, he was assigned to the bleak realm of Outworld by the Elder Gods. Instead, he became the chief advisor to the Dragon King Onaga, who planned to take over the realms one at a time. Eventually, he poisoned Onaga, and took the realm of Outworld for his own.
Death Battle Info
- Full Name: Emperor Shao Kahn the Konqueror
- Age: Over 10,000 years
- Height: 218 cm / 7'2"
- Weight: 181 kg / 400 Ibs
- Occupation: Emperor of Outworld
- Former ambassador of Elder Gods
- Fighting styles: Tai Tsu, Lui He
- Can be summoned from thin air
- Far larger than real mauls
- Requires superhuman strength to wield
- Sometimes used as throwing weapon
Sword of Shao Kahn
- Only seen in that crappy TV show
- Minor telekinesis
- Can summon weapons
- Creates energy weapons
- Soul manipulation
- Charging Spikes
- Upward Shoulder
- Light Spear
- Explosive Ball
- Mystic Choke
- Emperor's Shield
- Eye Beams
- Shao Kahn is the third Mortal Kombat character in Death Battle, after Shang Tsung and Raiden, and with the next four being Sektor, Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero.