|Death Battle Combatant|
The Shining Example of the Code of Shovelry
|Company||Yacht Club Games|
|Appearance(s)||Scrooge McDuck VS Shovel Knight|
|“||I will NEVER give up on you. I will follow you to the end of the world.||„|
|~ Shovel Knight to Shield Knight|
Little is known about Shovel Knight except that he and his partner Shield Knight traveled across the world together collecting treasure. Then, during an expedition in the Tower of Fate, a cursed amulet took control of Shield Knight and disappeared with her.
Despondent over his partners disappearance, Shovel Knight gave up adventuring, until he heard of the Enchantress and her "Order of No Quarter". Knowing that she unsealed the Tower of Fate, Shovel Knight took it to himself to go to the tower, and find his partner.
Death Battle Info
- Height: Approximately 4'6"/137.16 cm
- Weight: Approximately 100 lbs/45 kg
- Age: N/A
- Travels via catapult.
- Once fought a man who's power comes from hats
Arsenal & Skills
- Shovel Blade:
- Flare Wand
- Dust Knuckles
- Throwing Anchor
- Propeller Dagger
- Chaos Sphere
- Mobile Gear
- Alchemy Coin
- War Horn
- Beat the Order of No Quarter...twice
- Fought the Battletoads & Kratos
- Dodged Cannonballs
- Killed a gryphon & a dragon
- Dodged magical fireballs
- Can hold his breath indefinitely
One Minute Melee
Shovel Knight will appear in a future episode of Season 5 of One Minute Melee, presumably to fight Meta Knight.
- Shovel Knight is the first combatant that is from an indie video game. In addition, Shovel Knight is the first character from a video game funded by Kickstarter.
- Shovel Knight was killed for similar reasons to Knuckles. Both of them attempted to steal from someone and were killed by them for their thievery.
- Shovel Knight is the first combatant to carry a shovel into battle, with the next one being Smokey Bear.