|Death Battle Combatant|
The Wall Crawling Hero of New York City
|Origin||Amazing Fantasy #15|
|Appearance(s)||Batman VS Spider-Man|
|“||Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.||„|
Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, is one of the most popular superheroes from Marvel Comics. He appeared in the 23rd episode of Death Battle, Batman VS Spider-Man, where he fought DC's flagship hero, Batman.
Peter Parker was orphaned at a very young age, and was constantly bullied as he grew up as a fiercely intelligent boy in high school. But then, he got bit by a radioactive spider when on a field trip, giving him superhuman abilities. He at first used them for personal gain, but when a criminal that Peter lets escape kills his Uncle Ben, Peter finds out that with great power comes great responsibility, and dedicated his life to helping people as the heroic Spider-Man.
Death Battle Info
- Age: 25
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Secret Identity: Peter Parker
- I.Q.: 250
- Science Major
- Twin Wrist-Mounted
- Carousel Loaded
- Webbing dissolves in 1 hour
- Web fluid cartridges pressurized at 300 psi
- Webbing is strong enough to restrain The Hulk
- Wall Crawling
- Superhuman Strength
- Bench Press: 10 ton
- Top Speed: 200 mph
- Superhuman Speeds & Reflexes
- Superhuman Stamina & Durability
- Foreign Chemical Resistance
- Spider Sense
- Has defeated The Hulk
- Member of the Fantastic Four & the Avengers
- Developed unique ways of the spider martial art
- Has more girlfriends than any other superhero
- Destined teacher of Hope Summers, the Ultimate Mutant
- Durabilty has limits
- Spider Sense can be tricked of disruption by specialized drugs
- Arguably naive
- Anti-Spider Pesticide Ethyl Chloride
Compared to Batman
- Stronger & Faster
- Spider Sense counters stealth
- Batman's gases & drugs do not effect the Spider Sense
- Way of the Spider matches any of Batman's martial arts
- Main Villain (Green Goblin) shares some similarities with Batman
- No easily discovered exploitable weaknesses
- Smarter & more strategic
- Armor held up for the most part
- Can escape any trap, but some need more time than others
- 200,000 volts is a minimum requirement for standard tasers
- Slow, analytical approach trumped by Spider-Man's speed & boldness
One Minute Melee
Spider-Man appeared in the Season 6 Bonus Episode of One Minute Melee, where he fought against Ruby Rose from RWBY and won. He ended up chasing down Frank West, who took pictures of his fight and made it look like he beat up a civilian.
Spider-Man appeared as a combatant in the 10th episode of DBX, where he fought Mikasa Ackerman from the Attack on Titan manga/anime and lost.
- Spider-Man is the third Marvel Comics character on Death Battle, after Rogue and Thor, and with the next 17 being Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Beast, Doctor Doom, Wolverine, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Carnage and Daredevil.
- Spider-Man is the second Marvel character to face a DC character, after Rogue, and with the next 12 being Captain America, Deadpool, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, The Hulk, Venom, Thor, Spider-Man 2099, Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Daredevil.
- Spider-Man's sprite is ripped from the Marvel vs Capcom series, with his lines being ripped from Marvel vs Capcom 3, where he was voiced by Josh Keaton.
- Ben once asked on Twitter for possible opponents for Symbiote Spider-Man, though it is unknown if anything will come from it especially after Venom was a featured combatant.