|Death Battle Combatant|
The Legendary Hungry Wolf
|Origin||King of Fighters/Fatal Fury|
|Appearance(s)|| Ken VS Terry |
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie (cameo)
|“||Did you think you could beat me! Go home!||„|
|~ Terry Bogard|
Terry Bogard is one of the main protagonist of the King of Fighters/Fatal Fury series. He appeared in the 67th episode of Death Battle, Ken VS Terry, where he fought against Ken Masters from the Street Fighter series.
Terry and Andy were orphans who raised themselves on the streets. They were soon adopted by Jeff Bogard and eventually lived in Southtown. When Terry was 10, he witnessed the death of his father at the hands of Geese Howard. Knowing that they needed more training to confront Geese, the brothers made an oath to spend a decade to fine tune their martial arts before trying to avenge their father. Unlike his brother Andy, who left Southtown to train in Japan, Terry chose to wander in his home country, combining the skills learned from his father, his father's mentor Tung Fu Rue, and abilities gained from the streets.
Death Battle Info
- Nickname: The Legendary Hungry Wolf
- Height: 5'11" | 182 cm
- Weight: 183 lbs | 83 kg
- Birthday: March 15, 1971
- Blood Type: O
- Likes: Video games, vintage jeans, basketball
- Dislikes: Slugs, cigarettes
- Owns a pet monkey named Ukee
- Burn Knuckle
- Crack Shoot
- Power Wave
- Power Geyser
- Buster Wolf
- Power Dunk
- Rising Tackle
- Power Stream
- Star Dunk Volcano
- Killed Geese Howard
- Destroyed parking garage roof
- Smash six I-beams in midair
- Defeated Krauser, Jamin, Mars
- Power Geyser can take out buildings
- Can accurately guess a woman's measurements at a glance
- Killed Geese Howard...again
Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie
In Deadpool VS Pinkie Pie, the two fourth-wall breakers went back to Terry's fight with Ken and interrupted the two after Terry used a break dance to evade Ken's attack. Deadpool and Pinkie challenge him to a dance-off. Terry is surprised by the two, which allows Ken to throw a Hadouken at him since he was off-guard.
One Minute Melee
Terry appeared in Season 1 of One Minute Melee, where he fought against Burai Yamamoto from Big Bang Beat and lost.
He later returned in a Bonus Episode in Season 6, where he and Rock Howard fought against Ryu and his Death Battle opponent, Ken Masters, from the Street Fighter series and won (though Rock primarily carried the fight in the second half).
Terry appeared in Season 1 of DBX where he fought against Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers and lost.
- Terry is the second Fatal Fury character to be in Death Battle, with the first being Mai Shiranui.
- Terry is the first combatanant to join DBX after their Death Battle debut.
- Terry Bogard is the first combatant to lose in both One Minute Melee and DBX, with the following eight being Iron Man, Link, Luigi, Lucario, Kenshiro, Natsu Dragneel, Vergil and Batman.
- Terry and his opponents are the 12th, 13th and 14th combatants to return to One Minute Melee, after Akuma, Bowser, Mecha Sonic, Batman, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sephiroth, Vergil, Vegeta, Mewtwo, Link and Zero.
- Terry and his opponent are the 13th pair of combatants to fight against each other in both Death Battle and One Minute Melee, after Deadpool & Deathstroke, Hercule Satan & Dan Hibiki, Green Arrow & Hawkeye, Vegeta & Shadow, Natsu Dragneel & Portgas D. Ace, Lucario & Renamon, Luigi & Tails, Mario & Sonic, Sephiroth & Vergil, Jotaro Kujo & Kenshiro, Ryu & Jin Kazama and Link & Cloud Strife.