|Death Battle Combatant|
DC Comics' Scarlet Speedster
|Appearance(s)||Flash VS Quicksilver|
|“||Life is locomotion... if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things... and you've got to start running towards something, you've got to forge ahead. Keep moving. Even if your path isn't lit... trust that you'll find your way.||„|
|~ The Flash/Barry Allen|
Barry Allen "AKA" The Flash is a superhero from DC Comics and a member of the Justice League. He appeared in the 61st episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Flash VS Quicksilver, where he fought against his longtime rival Quicksilver from Marvel Comics. He was voiced by Anthony Bowling.
When Barry Allen was young, his mother was killed under mysterious circumstances that his father was wrongly accused for. Determined to find his mother's killer and to bring justice to his father, Barry becomes a forensic scientist and helps the police with his scientific knowledge.
One night at work, Barry got struck by lightning and fell on a rack of his lab's chemicals. Instead of killing Barry, it gave him access to the extra-dimensional energy known as the Speed Force, allowing Barry to run and perform various tasks at superhuman speeds. He uses his newfound powers to aid Central City as the superhero known as the Flash.
Death Battle Info
- Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
- Species: Human
- Height: 6'0" | 182.88 cm
- Weight: 195 lbs | 88 kg
- Justice League Founder
- Day Job: Forensic Scientist
- Afraid of roller-coasters
- Has his own museum
- Superhuman speed
- Accelerated healing
- Increased perceptions
- Phasing through objects
- Sharing the Speed Force
- Speed Force aura
- Can steal kinetic energy
- Supercharged brain activity
- Superhuman stamina
- Can clear entire population of Tokyo in 30 seconds
- Repaired part of Central City while talking to his therapist
- Can react within a femtosecond
- Can run on clouds
- Rebooted the entire DC universe by running too fast
- Can use a Green Lantern ring
- Beat Superman in a race
Death Battle Quotes
- "I got her!"
- "Uh, seriously? Have you been living under a rock? I'm the Flash. All star hero? Fastest man alive?
- "Well, what the heck? I've got time."
- "Hey hey hey! Cheap trick pal!"
- "So that's how we're gonna do this huh?"
- "Hey man! Did you miss me?"
- "Let's turn this around!"
- "Aw crap..."
- "Prove it tough guy!"
- "Ok, this is getting dumb."
- "You're in the Speed Force. MY Speed Force. I'm sure you feel it, the raw energy coursing all around you. This is the source of my power. And here, I AM KING!"
- "Eww... Well, at least you beat me here! Bye!"
One Minute Melee
- The Flash is a DC Comics Legacy Hero as a number of people have taken up the title. Barry is the second incarnation and Silver Age Flash but remains the most recognizable to the general public. Other heroes who have taken up the mantle include Jay Garrick (the original Flash), Wally West (who was Barry's former sidekick) and Bart Allen (Barry's future grandchild).
- The Flash is the second DC Comics character to defeat a Marvel character with the first being Batman, and the next three being Doomsday, Wonder Woman and Batman Beyond.
- The Flash is the fastest combatant to have appeared on Death Battle so far.