|Death Battle Combatant|
The time-hopping Agent of Overwatch
|Appearance(s)||Tracer VS Scout|
|“||Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!||„|
Lena Oxton, more commonly known as Tracer, is one of the main characters from Overwatch. She appeared in the 66th episode of Death Battle, Tracer VS Scout where she fought against The Scout from Team Fortress 2. She was voiced by Elsie Lovelock.
At the age of 26, Lena Oxton (call sign: Tracer) was the youngest ever inductee to Overwatch's experimental flight program. Since she was so fearless, she volunteered to test the Slipstream, a prototype fighter jet with the ability to teleport itself. Unfortunately, the Slipstream's teleportation matrix malfunctioned on its first test flight, and it never reappeared.
Lena was presumed dead until a ghostly apparition of her began appearing over the next couple of months. It turned out that the Slipstream had caused her to become detached from our timeline, and she could only appear in our world for brief periods as a ghost.
Finally, a scientist named Winston managed to invent and equip her with a chronal accelerator, a device capable of anchoring her to the present. In addition, it gave her the ability to control her own time, speeding or slowing it down at will.
Death Battle Info
- Real Name: Lena Oxton
- Age: 26
- Height: 5'4" | 162 cm
- Birthplace: London, England
- Became a full member of Overwatch by age 21
- Agent ID: 3945_50
- Specializes in hit-and-run tactics
- Favorite catchphrase: "Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!"
- Chronal Accelerator
- Pulse Pistols
- Draws power from Chronal Accelerator
- Mag Sizer: 20 rounds per pistol
- Pulse Bomb
- Blast Radius: 10 feet | 3 meters
- Charges over time
- Survived time displacement
- Can avoid sniper fire
- Successfully disarmed Widowmaker
- Can jump over 10 feet
- Defeated Widowmaker & Reaper
- Survived a 3 story fall
- Helped end the Omnic Crisis
Death Battle Quotes
- Um... that's nice... I was just leaving...
- Sorry love! Overwatch needs this more than you do!
- Bombs away!
- That's not very fair!
- Is that all?
- Ah bullocks!
- Not yet, mate!
- The cavalry's here!
- Not this time, yankee!
- Phew! Well, that was fun!
- Overwatch is the most recent series to have representation in Death Battle, having been released in 2016.
- Tracer is the first Activision Blizzard character in Death Battle, with the next two being Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon.
- Tracer was briefly mentioned and parodied before her Death Battle announcement during the Mewtwo VS Shadow Bloopers Episode.
- Tracer is the third female character in a row to win in Death Battle Season 3, with the first two being Agent Carolina and Sonya Blade.
- In the Overwatch Comic - Reflection, it was revealed that Tracer is a lesbian, making her the second LGBT character to appear in Death Battle.
- The first was Deadpool, who is pansexual.