|Death Battle Combatant|
The Seed Pokémon
|Appearance(s)|| Pokémon Battle Royale
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro (cameo)
|“||Venusaur, the final form of the Bulbasaur evolution, this Seed Pokémon soaks up the sun's rays as a source of energy.||„|
|~ Ash's Kanto Pokédex in the Kanto adventures of the Pokémon Anime|
Venusaur is the final evolution of Bulbasaur. In this stage, Venusaur can use Poison Power, a poisoning attack, Razor Leaf, which can cut through trees, Vine Whip, which can whip and grap opponents, SolarBeam, a solar laser that generates heat over 6,739 degrees, or nearly 4,000 degrees celsius.
Venusaur is slow, but can speed up in bright sunlight.
The Seed Pokémon is otherwise fairly well-rounded, with respectable special defense and special attack.
Death Battle Info
- Species: Seed Pokémon
- Type: Grass & Poison
- Height: 2 m/6'07"
- Weight: 100 kg/220.5 lbs
- Natural habitat: Plains, grasslands
- Personality: Patient, generous, guardian mentality
- HP: 270 - Average
- Attack: 167 - Below Average
- Defense: 168 - Average
- Sp. Attack: 205 - Above Average
- Sp. Defense: 205 - Above Average
- Speed: 165 - Average
- Vine Whip (Multipurpose whips, inflict low damage)
- Razor Leaf (Can slice through tree trunks)
- Seed Bomb
- Petal Blizzard (Strikes multiple targets)
- Poison Powder (75% of poisoning target)
- Sleep Powder (75% of putting target to sleep)
- Leech Seed (Slowly absorbs target's health over time)
- Synthesis (Uses sunlight to restore 25% health)
- Sweet Scent (Decreases target's evasion)
- Double Edge (Powerful tackle, 33% recoil damage)
- Petal Dance (Powerful sp. attack, confuses user)
- Solar Beam (Very powerful beam, requires time to charge solar energy)
Pros & Cons
- Effective against: Fighting, Water, Grass, Electric, Fairy
- Weak against: Flying, Fire, Psychic, Ice
- Pro: Diverse move set
- Pro: Great status effecting moves
- Con: Little specialization
- Con: Too few effective Sp. Attacks to justify above average stat
Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro
The Pokémon Battle Royale was briefly seen in Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro when the two martial artists clashed.
- Venusaur and its two opponents are the 12th, 13th and 14th Nintendo characters in Death Battle, after Samus Aran, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Yoshi, Mario, Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Link, Pikachu, Fox McCloud and Luigi, and with the next eight being Kirby, Donkey Kong, Red, Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Lucario and Pit.
- Venusaur is one of the few combatants to be both a species and an individual, with the others being Yoshi, Pikachu, The Terminator, Blastoise, Charizard, Agumon, Lucario and Renamon.
- Venusaur is one of the four Nintendo combatants who is not a playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series. The other three are Blastoise, Goomba and Koopa Troopa.